This past August, I had the pleasure of working with Bridget Falls and Jeff Wrench, in creating their Ocean View Vancouver wedding at the Pinnacle at the Pier Hotel.
We had our work cut out for us, as the ultimate goal was to great a sophisticated elegant setting, deep rooted in fun with edgy personality. These two incredibly vivacious persona’s are BIG and the wedding had to match that!
The end result was an eclectic mix of ballroom beauty and down home fun. I coined the evening, “City Chic meets Country Fun.” And with the talented eye of Jeanie Ow of Studio Jeanie, the images ooze the aura of the evening.
Many fabulous talents had a hand in making the day memorable:
- Photographer: Studio Jeanie
- Designer & Planner: Kailey Michelle Events
- Hair: Vancouver Mobile Hairstylist ~ Victoria Kuzma
- Make Up: Make up by Felicia
- Gown: Isabelle’s Bridal
- Accessories: Jeweliette
- Venue: Pinnacle at the Pier
- Commissioner: Maureen Hunter
- DJ: Beyond Sound
- Photobooth: Photobooth Vancouver
- Stationary: Making Memories