Whether you’ve considered it or not, your bridesmaids put a lot into joining you in your journey to the aisle.
They offer physical support in helping you with hands on tasks and wedding to do’s, emotional support when you need advice, a listening ear or encouragement when the overwhelm of planning seems to get you down. They labour in love to celebrate you with a shower and they sacrifice their time and hard earned money to be and dress the part in all your needs and desire of them.
It’s a big job and sometimes a tall order.
Heartfelt and Unique Bridesmaids Gifts that will make her feel Special and Appreciated
It’s easy as a bride to assume you’re the one blessing them by asking them to stand beside you, but in reality, the road goes both ways. They may just be giving you a bigger gift than you realize! Take the time to thank them from the heart, be it in words, deed or in gifting them with personalized and unique bridesmaids gifts.
Here are a few ideas to get you thinking…
Fuel her Passion
Feed her guilty pleasure; delight her with the things she’s passionate about.
- Instructional Classes [photography, dance, scrapbooking, cooking, baking, refinishing/distressing etc.]
- New Workout gear
- Monogrammed Travel Accessories [luggage, bag, camera case, passport holder, travel kit]
- Sessions with a personal trainer or nutritionist
- Gardening supplies, accessories or a gift certificate to gardening center
- A magazine subscription
- High end Headphones
- A book for her collection or e-reader
- Personalized stationery or scrapbooking supplies
Crafted with Love
Who says your thanks has to cost a fortune? Even small acts when done in love, become great. Get creative and make something with your hands!
- Scented Candles
- All-natural soaps
- Bath Salts
- A hand-painted keepsake [find a local ceramics studio]
- A knitted scarf or throw
- A photo album or scrapbook for your memories together
- Homemade goodies and treats
- A poem or letter framed with a picture
A Night on the Town
Who doesn’t love a little entertainment and fun? Perfect for the lady who loves a good time
- Tickets to a musical, play or concert
- Collectors edition Game Board or Card Set
- Movie Tickets or a movie-themed gift basket
- Tickets to a game or sporting event
- A day at the Horse Races Together [dress up and have fun!]
We all love nice things, but many of us can’t justify the splurge. So buy her that something pretty- that something fussy or just a little too pricey- that she wouldn’t dare consider for herself.
- Luxury Pajamas
- Keepsake Robe
- Egyptian Cotton Sheet Set
- A gift certificate to her favourite boutique
- A Spa or massage Treatment
- A photo session [Family, engagement, boudoir, maternity]
- An at-home pamper package
- A Bath Caddy
Hostess with the “Mostess”
For her inner Martha, whether she be a true foodie or the loveliest of entertainers.
- A French press and gourmet coffee
- Sushi-making supplies
- A wine club membership
- Home decor or table accessories [linens, dishes, platters etc.]
- Gourmet chocolates and Wine
- Gift certificate to a gourmet grocer or cooking shop
- A picnic basket
- A collection of your favorite recipes with a kitchen trinket
- a state-of-the-art pepper mill
- A hot new cookbook or classic like Julia Child
Photography by Matt Kennedy Photos and Ameris