Looking for something even the adults will love this Halloween? Try these morsels of taste-bud heaven.
After rounding up the kids and giving away your candy, treat yourself to a slice of …..Rich Cocoa, warm Pumpkin Pie, creamy Vanilla Frosting and an ity bity taste, of Halloween Treat sinfulness…..
Is your mouth watering yet?!
Pumpkin Cocoa Cupcakes with Halloween Treat Toppings
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 cup cocoa or chocolate baking crumbs
- pre-made vanilla frosting
- selection of halloween treats (I used, Oh Henrey, Reeses and Hershey’s Chocolate)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Grease and flour muffin pan or use paper liners.
- Mix sugar, oil, eggs. Add pumpkin and water. In separate bowl mix together the baking flour, baking soda, baking powder, spices and salt.. Add wet mixture and stir in chocolate chips.
- Fill muffin cups 2/3 full with batter. Bake in preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Once cooled, top with icing and a piece of halloween candy (cut in half)