Call me a dreamer or perhaps, a hopeless romantic but this lady adores nothing more, than a celebration of love. From everyday moments, to weddings, birthdays and even Valentines, my heart leaps at the opportunity of basking in that which makes this world go round! ‘Cause to love and be loved, is to feel the sun from both directions!
So, in honor of Cupid’s Arrow, I’m giving away hand packages Valentines to my lovely fans: delicate french milled guest soaps, adorned in KME embellishments. As in everything we do, they’re certified pretty and crafted in love… just for you!
Here’s how to enter:
- Leave a comment below, sharing how you plan to spend your Valentines Day (1 entry)
- “Like” us on facebook and become a certified fan (1 entry)
- Share the contest with your friends on facebook and/or twitter: “I entered the “lathered in love” giveaway to win hand-crafted valentines from @KailMichi. You should too! http://wp.me/p1UrlZ-gW ” (1 entry per)
Winners will be selected at random on Valentines Day and announced 12:00 PST.
We’ve got a total of five fabulous freebies to give away. So, as they say in the city that never sleeps, Start spreading the news!
Feeling crafty yourself?
Here’s how you too, can create your own hand packaged Valentines.
- Patterned craft paper or card stock
- Twine or burlap string
- Mini French Soaps
- Decorative tags (I used these ones HERE, courtesy of Miss Cuty Pie)
After all, who doesn’t love a luxurious bar of soap, perfectly packaged just for them?!
Let’s get started, shall we…..
Step 2: Cut your paper at the desired length and glue closed (I used decorative scissors to add character)
Step 3: On each side, push the two edges inward, like wrapping a present
Step 4: smooth fold creases with finger and perfect cut edges is jagged
Step 5: Punch a whole through each side fold, using a single hole punch
Step 6: Tie each side closed with your twine or burlap string
Step 7: Select and cut out your favorite decorative tags
Step 8: Tie the tags to one side, finishing with a bow
Step 9. Tie other side closed as desired.
There you have it: an adorable girlfriends gift or little something for someone special. Personalize and play to craft the perfect Valentines this year.
Until next time, Happy Crafting, Lovelies!