Sharing Love | Giving Back
As a company we believe giving is an honour and a privilege. We acknowledge that we were put on earth to love others with all we have, be it time, energy or physical resources. We love because He loved us first….
We focus on doing what we can, giving as you go and encouraging clients to be a part of our efforts to make a difference! Why?
Because small acts when done in love become great!
When you invest in Kailey Michelle Events, you’re not only helping yourself, but you’re also helping support women, girls and families internationally and in developing nations.
The following charities and organizations have left an impact on the lives of KME team members.
- Days for Girls – What if not having feminine supplies kept you isolated for days? Giving girls back their education, dignity and health
- Defend Dignity – Campaign to end modern day slavery and defend the dignity of women. Together we can end prostitution in Canada
- Kinbrace – Creating a world of welcome, supporting and educating Refugees during their transition into life in Vancouver
- Ruth and Naomi – A place of love and refuge for those often forgotten by society. Local street community outreach
- Just Work –Social Enterprises offering dignified, meaningful employment to individuals who face barriers to work
- Hand of Hope – Helping as many hurting people as possible, to alleviate human suffering
- St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital – In memory of Dax Locke, help Dax’s family raise $1.7 million to run St. Jude for one day
- Mercy Ministries -Healing for young women from life-controlling issues such as addiction, eating disorders,abuse and self-harm
- Exodus Road– Sending investigators to break down doors on your behalf, rescuing children from brothels and slavery
Give generously to him and do so without a grudging heart; then because of this the Lord your God will bless you in all your work and in everything you put your hand to. ~ Deuteronomy 15:10