As a collaboration of minds, this project was the result of triumphant efforts by an incredible cast of talents. It is with the artistry of each of them we were able to produce this awe-inspiring piece.
So without further ado, I give you “Swan Maiden” Chapter One: Maidens in the Forest *Story – Loosely based on The Swan Maiden – Swedish version
Soon thereafter, two of the maidens were in search of her creature-clothes, and discovered the young man. They were flattered to have been watched and put on a bit of a show, vying for the young man’s attention. You see, they learned that any creature-maiden who wed a human would turn into royalty, instantly upon her marriage vows. The fairest of the two creature-maidens was surely to wed the young peasant.
And the two creature-maidens prepared themselves accordingly to win as fairest in the peasant’s sight. Preparations were made for a magnificent wedding between creature-maiden and man. The creature community came together to create an exquisite wedding. Except which creature-maiden would be chosen as bride?
- Cinematic production by Luma Lab Films Inc.
- Coordination, stylizing by Kailey-Michelle Events
- Direction, Imagery by FRESH Photography
- Make-up by Brianna Errelet
- Eco-friendly wedding gowns by Pure Magnolia
- Flowers by Verde Plant and Flower Design
- Accessories by Carmen West Creative
- Lingerie by L’Boutique
- Hair by Lori Bodner Designs
- Vintage decor/ frocks/ props, stylizing by Aroka Vintage
- Stationary by Studio Wonder
- Custom Cakes Cake Art by Rabia
- Heritage venue Rowena’s Inn on the River
- Wigs Small Town Frocks
- Models in order of appearance Alissa Hansen, Rachel Sargaent, Andrew Henderson