Seeing pretty pictures is wonderful, but knowing the heart behind the image, paints the 1000 words that encompass it more vividly…
Which is why I take the time to introducing the KME client family. So later, when you see the “perfectly posed” and pristine photos, you know their heart for their wedding day was so much more than pretty packages and perfectly executed timelines!
I welcome you to sit a spell and heart the heart, intent and dreams of my dear clients, Ariane + Henry.
They officially join as one this coming Sunday, June 22nd, 2014 at Cecil Green for an elegant UBC wedding. You can follow the behind-the-scenes action on Instagram.
1. Describe yourselves as a couple, in 3 words
Goofy, spontaneous, movie-lovers
2. What’s your perfect sunday
A Great brunch followed by a walk around stanley park with our husky Mika. In the evening, cooking dinner together and watching Game of Thrones cuddled on the couch.
3. What matters most on Wedding Day?
Simple! Sharing our joy with friends and family, while fully living every moment.
4. What special touches are you adding to your wedding, to create an authentic and genuine portrayal of your two hearts?
We wrote personal vows- the perfect opportunity to speak our hearts and share with everyone how we were drawn to each other.
5. What have you learnt so far in your wedding planning that you could offer as advice to other brides to be?
- Aim for a lower budget because then, if you go a little over, [which you will!] you might just land at your target budget.
- Delegate tasks and come to terms with the fact that you cannot do everything on your own.
- Anything you can take care of in advance, do it!
- Don’t procrastinate no matter how much time you think you have towards the end. It’ll catch up to you.
6. What drew you to Kailey Michelle Events and excites you most about working with them?
All the testimonials from past clients portray how much heart and effort Kailey-Michelle put’s into making each couple’s wedding a dream come true. That’s truly amazing!
A special shout out and thank you to Life Studios, for the awesome photos!